This campus expansion includes a complete redesign of a Frank Lloyd Wright inspired mid-century building along with additions and new building expansion.
The architect’s home office inhabits a post WWII industrial building with an eclectic design approach that juxtaposes vintage and reclaimed industrial features with modernist elements.
New offices for the Greenville News are housed in the Camperdown Development at the prominent Broad and Falls intersection. The multi-floor tenant construction emphasizes transparency and day lighting design to create a dynamic office interior.
- Scott Johnston listed in the SC Biz News Architects Power List
- Johnston Design Group names Melanie Anderson as an Associate
- Byron Jefferies and Luke Perry are teaching the next generation of architects
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Diego Bazzani
- We turn 20 this year
- Lydia Lehman earns LEED® certification
- Design combining two things that typically don’t go together
- Hooray for Earth Day!