The design for a gateway re-development in the Dunean Mill Village honors local history with brick and metal panels and textile mill-inspired touches.
The architect’s home office inhabits a post WWII industrial building with an eclectic design approach that juxtaposes vintage and reclaimed industrial features with modernist elements.
New offices for the Greenville News are housed in the Camperdown Development at the prominent Broad and Falls intersection. The multi-floor tenant construction emphasizes transparency and day lighting design to create a dynamic office interior.
- Scott Johnston featured in Greenville Business Magazine 50 Most Influential
- Touring the McClaren
- Mill Village Ministries breaks ground for its new home
- At Home looks at restorative design
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Janine Bray
- It’s official. Luke Perry is now an Architect
- Job shadowing at Johnston Design Group
- New state and local funding help transform the McClaren Medical Shelter