The design for a gateway re-development in the Dunean Mill Village honors local history with brick and metal panels and textile mill-inspired touches.
The architect’s home office inhabits a post WWII industrial building with an eclectic design approach that juxtaposes vintage and reclaimed industrial features with modernist elements.
New offices for the Greenville News are housed in the Camperdown Development at the prominent Broad and Falls intersection. The multi-floor tenant construction emphasizes transparency and day lighting design to create a dynamic office interior.
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Kyvan Luu
- Does downtown Greenville need another development with $2 million condos?
- Anu Rao Earns LEED® Certification
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Vienna Defalco
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Anne Baker
- A client problem becomes a solution for local watershed restoration
- Large turnout at Newtown charette signals first steps to a strong revival of the Southernside neighborhood.
- Johnston Design Group welcomes everyone to public charrette for Newtown community