The client’s minimalist aesthetic and interest in mid-century modern design inspired this home. Restorative design features include intentional day lighting, passive ventilation, geothermal heating and cooling, and provisions for future architecturally integrated solar photovoltaic energy collection.
- Happy Holidays from Johnston Design
- Bridgeway Station brings old world Italian charm to the Upstate
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Kyvan Luu
- Does downtown Greenville need another development with $2 million condos?
- Anu Rao Earns LEED® Certification
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Vienna Defalco
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Anne Baker
- A client problem becomes a solution for local watershed restoration