The client’s minimalist aesthetic and interest in mid-century modern design inspired this home. Restorative design features include intentional day lighting, passive ventilation, geothermal heating and cooling, and provisions for future architecturally integrated solar photovoltaic energy collection.
- Large turnout at Newtown charette signals first steps to a strong revival of the Southernside neighborhood.
- Johnston Design Group welcomes everyone to public charrette for Newtown community
- Invest In Our Planet for Earth Day 2022
- Jon Haile passes his ARE
- The Green Laundry Lounge opens at the end of January
- Happy Holidays from Johnston Design
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Priyam Arya
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Zach Si