This mountain modern home is inspired in part by the client’s memories of the Canadian Rockies.
The client’s modern aesthetic and desire for energy independence through renewables drove the design for this home. Architecturally integrated restorative design features include intentional day lighting, passive ventilation, and architecturally integrated solar photovoltaic energy collection.
Restorative design features include intentional day lighting, passive ventilation, architecturally integrated solar thermal space and water heating, and solar photovoltaic energy collection.
- At Home looks at restorative design
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Janine Bray
- It’s official. Luke Perry is now an Architect
- Job shadowing at Johnston Design Group
- New state and local funding help transform the McClaren Medical Shelter
- Johnston Design Group names Byron Jefferies as an Associate
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Lauren Kolb
- Gracie Plaza at the Arena District — the intersection of urban renewal and restorative design