This creative adaptive reuse of a former t-shirt factory within the Poinsett Revitalization District will offer a mix of creative work, restaurant, and maker spaces.
The proposed mixed-use commercial space within an existing 194 dwelling community energizes the current residential experience with opportunities for creative work and social gatherings.
- At Home looks at restorative design
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Janine Bray
- It’s official. Luke Perry is now an Architect
- Job shadowing at Johnston Design Group
- New state and local funding help transform the McClaren Medical Shelter
- Johnston Design Group names Byron Jefferies as an Associate
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Lauren Kolb
- Gracie Plaza at the Arena District — the intersection of urban renewal and restorative design