This creative adaptive reuse of a former t-shirt factory within the Poinsett Revitalization District will offer a mix of creative work, restaurant, and maker spaces.
The proposed mixed-use commercial space within an existing 194 dwelling community energizes the current residential experience with opportunities for creative work and social gatherings.
- Scott Johnston listed in the SC Biz News Architects Power List
- Johnston Design Group names Melanie Anderson as an Associate
- Byron Jefferies and Luke Perry are teaching the next generation of architects
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Diego Bazzani
- We turn 20 this year
- Lydia Lehman earns LEED® certification
- Design combining two things that typically don’t go together
- Hooray for Earth Day!