This creative adaptive reuse of a former t-shirt factory within the Poinsett Revitalization District will offer a mix of creative work, restaurant, and maker spaces.
The proposed mixed-use commercial space within an existing 194 dwelling community energizes the current residential experience with opportunities for creative work and social gatherings.
- Anu Rao Earns LEED® Certification
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Vienna Defalco
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Anne Baker
- A client problem becomes a solution for local watershed restoration
- Large turnout at Newtown charette signals first steps to a strong revival of the Southernside neighborhood.
- Johnston Design Group welcomes everyone to public charrette for Newtown community
- Invest In Our Planet for Earth Day 2022
- Jon Haile passes his ARE