This environmental education center recalls the history and culture of the immediate site while demonstrating how the built environment can contribute to restoration ecology.
Moving beyond sustainable design to restorative design, this is the first registered International Living Building Challenge demonstration project in South Carolina.
Conceptual design for adaptive reuse of a mid-century bow string truss structure. The building will serve as the downtown Hendersonville venue for this historic Flat Rock theater.
The David E. Shi Center for Sustainability promotes interdisciplinary research of and teaching in support of sustainability on campus and in the greater community.
Conceived as a village for exploring the arts, this supportive built environment for a residential high school integrates natural day light design in all academic spaces.
- Mill Village Ministries breaks ground for its new home
- At Home looks at restorative design
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Janine Bray
- It’s official. Luke Perry is now an Architect
- Job shadowing at Johnston Design Group
- New state and local funding help transform the McClaren Medical Shelter
- Johnston Design Group names Byron Jefferies as an Associate
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Lauren Kolb