This environmental education center recalls the history and culture of the immediate site while demonstrating how the built environment can contribute to restoration ecology.
Moving beyond sustainable design to restorative design, this is the first registered International Living Building Challenge demonstration project in South Carolina.
Conceptual design for adaptive reuse of a mid-century bow string truss structure. The building will serve as the downtown Hendersonville venue for this historic Flat Rock theater.
The David E. Shi Center for Sustainability promotes interdisciplinary research of and teaching in support of sustainability on campus and in the greater community.
Conceived as a village for exploring the arts, this supportive built environment for a residential high school integrates natural day light design in all academic spaces.
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Kyvan Luu
- Does downtown Greenville need another development with $2 million condos?
- Anu Rao Earns LEED® Certification
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Vienna Defalco
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Anne Baker
- A client problem becomes a solution for local watershed restoration
- Large turnout at Newtown charette signals first steps to a strong revival of the Southernside neighborhood.
- Johnston Design Group welcomes everyone to public charrette for Newtown community