Roger Platt, an Urban Land Institute trustee hits the nail on the head with his observation that the primary message from the Paris Climate Agreement (COP21) is that green buildings offer the most impact and least costly approach to climate change. He goes on to say “You can actually make money doing things that reduce carbon emissions in the building sector.” We can’t agree more!
The Paris Climate Agreement – What does it mean for real estate?
- We turn 20 this year
- Lydia Lehman earns LEED® certification
- Design combining two things that typically don’t go together
- Hooray for Earth Day!
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Jon Haile
- Johnston Design Group donates restorative design for historic McClaren project in downtown Greenville
- Remembering one of the great voices of our time
- Restorative design and a skilled builder make the living easy