Roger Platt, an Urban Land Institute trustee hits the nail on the head with his observation that the primary message from the Paris Climate Agreement (COP21) is that green buildings offer the most impact and least costly approach to climate change. He goes on to say “You can actually make money doing things that reduce carbon emissions in the building sector.” We can’t agree more!
The Paris Climate Agreement – What does it mean for real estate?
- Bridgeway Station brings old world Italian charm to the Upstate
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Kyvan Luu
- Does downtown Greenville need another development with $2 million condos?
- Anu Rao Earns LEED® Certification
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Vienna Defalco
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Anne Baker
- A client problem becomes a solution for local watershed restoration
- Large turnout at Newtown charette signals first steps to a strong revival of the Southernside neighborhood.