Roger Platt, an Urban Land Institute trustee hits the nail on the head with his observation that the primary message from the Paris Climate Agreement (COP21) is that green buildings offer the most impact and least costly approach to climate change. He goes on to say “You can actually make money doing things that reduce carbon emissions in the building sector.” We can’t agree more!
The Paris Climate Agreement – What does it mean for real estate?
- At Home looks at restorative design
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Janine Bray
- It’s official. Luke Perry is now an Architect
- Job shadowing at Johnston Design Group
- New state and local funding help transform the McClaren Medical Shelter
- Johnston Design Group names Byron Jefferies as an Associate
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Lauren Kolb
- Gracie Plaza at the Arena District — the intersection of urban renewal and restorative design