The client’s modern aesthetic and desire for energy independence through renewables drove the design for this home. Architecturally integrated restorative design features include intentional day lighting, passive ventilation, and architecturally integrated solar photovoltaic energy collection.
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Kyvan Luu
- Does downtown Greenville need another development with $2 million condos?
- Anu Rao Earns LEED® Certification
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Vienna Defalco
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Anne Baker
- A client problem becomes a solution for local watershed restoration
- Large turnout at Newtown charette signals first steps to a strong revival of the Southernside neighborhood.
- Johnston Design Group welcomes everyone to public charrette for Newtown community