The client’s modern aesthetic and desire for energy independence through renewables drove the design for this home. Architecturally integrated restorative design features include intentional day lighting, passive ventilation, and architecturally integrated solar photovoltaic energy collection.
- Announcements (67)
- Of Interest (55)
- On the Boards (2)
- Ramblings (6)
- Renderings (38)
- Gracie Plaza at the Arena District — the intersection of urban renewal and restorative design
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Alekya Malladi
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Elena Naydenova
- Happy Holidays from Johnston Design
- Bridgeway Station brings old world Italian charm to the Upstate
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Kyvan Luu
- Does downtown Greenville need another development with $2 million condos?
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Vienna Defalco