The client’s modern aesthetic and desire for energy independence through renewables drove the design for this home. Architecturally integrated restorative design features include intentional day lighting, passive ventilation, and architecturally integrated solar photovoltaic energy collection.
- We turn 20 this year
- Lydia Lehman earns LEED® certification
- Design combining two things that typically don’t go together
- Hooray for Earth Day!
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Jon Haile
- Johnston Design Group donates restorative design for historic McClaren project in downtown Greenville
- Remembering one of the great voices of our time
- Restorative design and a skilled builder make the living easy