The client’s minimalist aesthetic and interest in mid-century modern design inspired this home. Restorative design features include intentional day lighting, passive ventilation, geothermal heating and cooling, and provisions for future architecturally integrated solar photovoltaic energy collection.
- Announcements (67)
- Of Interest (55)
- On the Boards (2)
- Ramblings (6)
- Renderings (38)
- Gracie Plaza at the Arena District — the intersection of urban renewal and restorative design
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Alekya Malladi
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Elena Naydenova
- Happy Holidays from Johnston Design
- Bridgeway Station brings old world Italian charm to the Upstate
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Kyvan Luu
- Does downtown Greenville need another development with $2 million condos?
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Vienna Defalco