Conceptual design for adaptive reuse of a mid-century bow string truss structure. The building will serve as the downtown Hendersonville venue for this historic Flat Rock theater. Rendering: Helen Mittelstadt
Flat Rock Theater on Main
- Bridgeway Station brings old world Italian charm to the Upstate
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Kyvan Luu
- Does downtown Greenville need another development with $2 million condos?
- Anu Rao Earns LEED® Certification
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Vienna Defalco
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Anne Baker
- A client problem becomes a solution for local watershed restoration
- Large turnout at Newtown charette signals first steps to a strong revival of the Southernside neighborhood.