Kyvan is an experienced architect and construction manager who moved to Greenville late in 2021. He’d originally planned to retire, but decided to come work with us instead.
Congratulations to Anu Rao! She’s earned her LEED Green Associate designation, “demonstrating the knowledge and understanding of green building practices and principles needed to support the use of the LEED green building program.”
Vienna is a recent graduate of Anderson University with a BA in Interior Architecture. She’s joined us as an interior designer and is currently working on unit plan layouts for a multi-family project.
Large turnout at Newtown charette signals first steps to a strong revival of the Southernside neighborhood.
Last week, Mountain View and Parish House CDC hosted a charrette to gather input and ideas for a master plan.
As architects committed to social justice and economic equity, we work with local stakeholders to bring new vitality and social enterprise to marginalized neighborhoods. Tuesday, April 26, we start the public charrette for our work in Greenville’s Newtown Community.
The pandemic delayed its launch, but the Green Laundry Lounge is on track to open at the end of January. And the operations will be green from the front to the back of the house.
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Kyvan Luu
- Does downtown Greenville need another development with $2 million condos?
- Anu Rao Earns LEED® Certification
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Vienna Defalco
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Anne Baker
- A client problem becomes a solution for local watershed restoration
- Large turnout at Newtown charette signals first steps to a strong revival of the Southernside neighborhood.
- Johnston Design Group welcomes everyone to public charrette for Newtown community