The proposed development within Greenville’s emerging East Downtown Innovation District expresses a modern design aesthetic and intentional passive solar design strategies resulting in a mixed-use building that combines co-work space, bed and breakfast suites, and loft residences. The innovative Prescient structural system offers a highly efficient use of recycle materials while the terracotta rain screen creates a highly durable façade with low embodied energy. Roof terraces at the fourth and twelfth levels offer connection to the outdoors for all occupants.
- We turn 20 this year
- Lydia Lehman earns LEED® certification
- Design combining two things that typically don’t go together
- Hooray for Earth Day!
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Jon Haile
- Johnston Design Group donates restorative design for historic McClaren project in downtown Greenville
- Remembering one of the great voices of our time
- Restorative design and a skilled builder make the living easy