The proposed development within Greenville’s emerging East Downtown Innovation District expresses a modern design aesthetic and intentional passive solar design strategies resulting in a mixed-use building that combines co-work space, bed and breakfast suites, and loft residences. The innovative Prescient structural system offers a highly efficient use of recycle materials while the terracotta rain screen creates a highly durable façade with low embodied energy. Roof terraces at the fourth and twelfth levels offer connection to the outdoors for all occupants.
- Happy Holidays from Johnston Design
- Bridgeway Station brings old world Italian charm to the Upstate
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Kyvan Luu
- Does downtown Greenville need another development with $2 million condos?
- Anu Rao Earns LEED® Certification
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Vienna Defalco
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Anne Baker
- A client problem becomes a solution for local watershed restoration