The proposed development within Greenville’s emerging East Downtown Innovation District expresses a modern design aesthetic and intentional passive solar design strategies resulting in a mixed-use building that combines co-work space, bed and breakfast suites, and loft residences. The innovative Prescient structural system offers a highly efficient use of recycle materials while the terracotta rain screen creates a highly durable façade with low embodied energy. Roof terraces at the fourth and twelfth levels offer connection to the outdoors for all occupants.
- Announcements (67)
- Of Interest (55)
- On the Boards (2)
- Ramblings (6)
- Renderings (38)
- Gracie Plaza at the Arena District — the intersection of urban renewal and restorative design
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Alekya Malladi
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Elena Naydenova
- Happy Holidays from Johnston Design
- Bridgeway Station brings old world Italian charm to the Upstate
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Kyvan Luu
- Does downtown Greenville need another development with $2 million condos?
- Johnston Design Group welcomes Vienna Defalco